welcome to this SEMI-CHARMED KIND OF LIFE

<b>welcome to this SEMI-CHARMED KIND OF LIFE</b>
lets make the good times roll!

Lorem ipsum vim ut utroque mandamus intellegebat, ut eam omittam ancillae sadipscing, per et eius soluta veritus.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mi Primer Deseo en esta Navidad

I dream to completely read all of Paulo Coelho's books, and collect them after I finish reading... He is my idol! Well, one among many, I believe. I never read an entire book or novel in High School. My thing before was start reading a book and end up not finishing it. I never really had the persistence to read. But in college, when I was locked up in the monotony of seminary life, I found bliss in reading. It was there where I finished reading my first book. All because I had more time, all because we were encouraged to read, all because I preferred to read novels than philosophical books, all because I needed to break that monotony, all because I had no choice. And from there, I already enjoyed reading -- it widened my imagination, it gained me more vocabulary, it inspired me. I have become more equipped all for the love of reading! :) #NonsenseBlog101

0 comments:


click on this photo and be directed to my message for you.