welcome to this SEMI-CHARMED KIND OF LIFE

<b>welcome to this SEMI-CHARMED KIND OF LIFE</b>
lets make the good times roll!

Lorem ipsum vim ut utroque mandamus intellegebat, ut eam omittam ancillae sadipscing, per et eius soluta veritus.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

To unemployment and beyond!

I shall be counting the remaining days of my employment; and at the same time, shall be looking for better job opportunities. By better, I do not refer to the salary or whatnot, but I pertain to the advancement or growth I will have to garner as a working individual. What better job opportunities there are I am referring to? Teaching? With the lack of education units, I hope to be qualified or be given chance by some schools to exercise what I am passionate of doing. Administrative/Clerical? If circumstances permit, I will have utilized what I learned in college (seminary). Media/Communication/Arts-related? I would certainly go the distance for this even if it would let me undergo series of trainings to hone any skill I might possess just to be "good enough" for this field. Or shall I just go ahead and further my education? With this option, I am beleaguered by the thought that I should already be financially equipped to fund my studies because the mandatory parental educational support has ended that moment I walked down the aisle and received that Latin diploma. So I guess I will have to venture on the vast outside world again and be one of those young hopefuls trying to fit in the so-called corporate world. I surely am very thankful to that first and only company I applied and without second thoughts, accepted and hired me. So long, vCustomer Philippines Inc., that 6-month stay was fun! STATUS YET TO BE CHANGED TO: Unemployed and it's complicated. :)

0 comments:


click on this photo and be directed to my message for you.