welcome to this SEMI-CHARMED KIND OF LIFE

<b>welcome to this SEMI-CHARMED KIND OF LIFE</b>
lets make the good times roll!

Lorem ipsum vim ut utroque mandamus intellegebat, ut eam omittam ancillae sadipscing, per et eius soluta veritus.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

...

I feel as if the biggest mistake in my life was meeting you, so I say goodbye. I turn my back on everything and rather have a moment of pain than a lifetime of hurt. It’s not that I don’t care; it’s the fact that I care too much. Think of anything you want for my lips are now forever shut. No longer will I speak of you and how I feel about you, no more memories of you, no more flashes of what we used to do, no nothing. It’s hard but I will erase these feelings in hopes that one day I can talk to you without thoughts running rampant in my head: what if… why not… I wish… what could have been. This may sound cruel, harsh, and absurd, and I apologize. Know that you were never wrong, you had done nothing wrong, you were just being you. That is why I've fallen for you but now I let go. Remember that I’m not leaving our friendship behind forever I’m just saying goodbye until these feelings no longer linger.

0 comments:


click on this photo and be directed to my message for you.